The federal criminal process typically involves the use of the grand jury. The grand jury process is frightening and stressful for those called as witnesses. I can advise you concerning your rights, and help to negotiate an immunity agreement. I have helped countless clients survive this process and am an experienced federal defense lawyer. Please review my discussion of grand jury matters in the Protect Your Rights section of this site. Representing a target of a federal grand jury investigation requires special skill. If you are the target of such an investigation, it is critical that you consult, in confidence, with a qualified federal defense attorney. The consultation should be in person, not over the telephone, in the event a wiretap order is in place.
- State Bar of California Sections Convention, August 18-19
- Tune in to My April 21 CEB program “Bail: The Changing Balance of Interests”
- Immigrant defense — call me for help
- New Laws – Securing Post-conviction Relief For Immigrants
- Get California Criminal Law Procedure & Practice (2016) — considered the California criminal law “Bible”